Community Film (2012)

Find Madeleine Video (2012)
(Version 1)

Find Madeleine Video (2012)
(Version 2)
Compiled & Edited by Rorne Tan



FINDING  MADELEINE McCANN

.....Someone asked me what is the point of doing this video when it has already been five years since Madeleine is missing. According to him everyone knows Madeleine is probably dead by now. I told him that the world is no longer a better place to live in because of people like him who gives up so easily and made assumptions based on what polular believes. What if Madeleine is still alive? What if she is still crying and hoping to be united with her parents again? What if she hopes to be rescued and hope that the world would not forget her? What if this tragedy happens to your family? Would you be saying the same thing to me now?
.....What is life when there is no hope? What is hope when there is no love? I may not be the best person in the world who can help to find Madeleine but at least I have the heart to do something...for this little girl. And if everyone in the world do something...anything..at all.... keeping the spirit alive....the hope alive....deep down in my heart, I know there will be a miracle one day and Madeleine will be found.


It's by doing something for someone with your heart...hoping for the best in your heart....is what that counts in your life.

...Director Rorne Tan
    (August 2012)